Saturday, October 31, 2009

July to almost November

Much has changed as I am no longer wearing the 14's and 16's and have dropped down to 166 or so. I am back in 12 jeans and feeling much better. Since I had a birthday and dropped down from 170's to 160's I have lost Weight Watcher points too. It is harder and I get to eat less. But with help from other in my meeting I have found some food items with almost no points that satisfy me. I haven't been going to the gym in the past month and can tell the difference. I have less energy and my weight loss has slowed. The Kevin Riddle reunion cake was delicious so that accounted for some of the slight gain and slower loss.
I think I have to tell myself that I will never be cured and will always have to be vigilant about food. It helps to know that others share this struggle and just because other women don't talk about it doesn't mean that it isn't happening to them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment